Here is the curriculum for the week of December 8. Our topic is “End of Semester.”
- Sermon Notes & Discussion Guide for FFC Ankeny (.pdf)
- Sermon Notes & Discussion Guide for FFC Bondurant (.pdf)
- First Family 2013 Advent Devotional (.pdf)
- NOTE: Use the Participant’s Guide for “Resolving Everyday Conflict” to prepare for your group meeting.
- Miniseries: Resolving Everyday Conflict
This week we begin our Lighthouse Miniseries called “Resolving Everyday Conflict.” Here is the sequence of lessons:
- November 3 – Facing the Flames of Conflict
- November 10 – A New Way of Thinking
- November 17 – Get Real About Yourself (Get the Log Out of Your Own Eye)
- November 24 – Accepting Responsibility: Making an Effective Apology
- December 1 – Gently Engage Others (Gently Restore)
- December 8 – Get Together on Lasting Solutions (Go and Be Reconciled)
Each Lighthouse Leader was provided a copy of the Participant’s Guide for the study. If you have group members who would like to purchase their own, they may do so through PeaceMaker Ministries.
Here are some upcoming dates that will affect Lighthouses in the next month. Keep these on your radar.
- End of Fall Lighthouse Term–December 14.
- Children’s Christmas Program–December 14 & 15.
- Christmas Break–December 15-January 4.
- Christmas Eve Services (in Ankeny)–5:00 pm & 6:30 pm
- Begin Spring Term–January 5, 2014.
- Winter Expo–January 5 & 12